Friday, September 19, 2008

High Hopes

Today I have my goodies posted on the Children's page on Etsy, hoping to get some new people to see my creations. So far so good!

I am so excited about the booties I've made with the fabric lining! Two of my favorite things smashed together, yarn and fabulous fabrics. Of both, I have quite the collection. Believe it or not this was my hubby's ingenious idea, of which he has given me another idea that I am so excited to get started on. Look for that coming soon! I love how this has become such a family affair. Every pair I start, Emma inspects and asks if those are for her and I tell her they are for other sweet babies. I know she's hoping the next pair will be for her, I think I've created a little shoe lover! My son on the other hand, would prefer to be bare foot at all times, better for traction, being a new walker and all.

Best wishes to all!
Love ~Beth

No comments: